Project Specialist contract opening with a metal-cutting and machining technology client located North of the Cincinnati, OH area. This position will be responsible to independently set up, execute, and project manage service projects. Local candidates or those able to self relocate preferred.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Independently set up, execute, and project manage multiple service projects.
- Track shipment and receipt of service jigs and call on personnel as required to maintain readiness
- Monitor and assist with implementation of required equipment including inventory, shipping, and tracking
- Interact with necessary internal and external resources to execute the work scope
- Work closely with team leaders and develop solutions to problems in a professional manner
- Batch monitoring to provide reserved materials and coordinate with the install group
- Other duties as required
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Two year Engineering Technology degree and field service experience or extensive technical machine tool background of at least 5 years
- Project leadership experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Material lookup and ordering, shipment and tracking of equipment modifications, and review and distribution of material updates
- Technical knowledge to accurately interpret and execute the customer work scope.
- Machine tool and manufacturing industry knowledge
- Understanding of technical information such as machine BOM structure, Service Doc, PDC, MTS, engineering, etc.
- Analytical and sound judgment skills to address technical and commercial customer needs
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.